We are currently performing catalog updates. Order placement online is unavailable.
We will be back up and running before long, so please bear with us.
In the meantime, for any inquiries, you may send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience.
- DESIGNED FOR THE PODIUM: Verona RS has all the technological features and aesthetic qualities of a custom-built machine. Its renewed and updated design, enhanced by custom-made lighting, gives it an attractive and strong look that, together with WCE (World Coffee Events) recognition, brings it to the top step of the podium with every performance. The Energy Saving System is also a key optional feature of this machine.
- REALTIME STABILITY: Under a sporty-looking shell, the motor is what makes a real difference. The RS system allows the temperature of the coffee boilers to be set separately for each unit according to the blend or the individual origin used. The control unit manages three different temperature reading levels, thus ensuring the highest levels of thermal stability, with a variation of 0.2 Degree Celsius and full steam power. To ensure an even more spectacular performance, RS guarantees fully separate dispensing of coffee and steam, making sure that the two actions do not interfere with one another , compromising the final result.
- STANDARD OPTIONAL FEATURES: In order to offer the user the best comfort and ease of use available, Verona RS has been equipped with a multi-function SMARTouch screen that allows the operator to interact, in a simple and intuitive way, with the Barista menu and its main functions. The two Cold Touch steam taps combine the safety of working without the risk of burns with all the versatility of two spouts that are different in terms of flow and number of holes (STD or Latte Art optional).
- Professional Coffee Machine
- Renewed and upgraded design;
- WCE (“World Coffee Events”) certification;
- 30% less energy consumption with the Energy Saving System;
- RS System allows the maximum heat stability (+-0,2°C);
- Flowactive system (controlled pre-infusion) to modernise and improve the glorious tradition that involved the dispensing of the unit with a lever;
- SMARTouch multifunctional display;
- Cold Touch steam taps.
- For Commercial Use
|Steam Boiler Capacity
|Measurements (without porta filter)
W x D x H
|820 x 610 x 590 mm